Our client, based in West Wales, is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor on a permanent basis. Over the past 36 years our client has built a reputation for the delivery of affordable homes in its communities.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
You should have an excellent level of knowledge about the requirements of H&S in the workplace.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Embedding a positive Health & Safety culture across the Group, where all employees take responsibility for their own Health & Safety
* Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of the Health and Safety Management Arrangements in line with legislation and best practice
* Facilitating and conducting Health & Safety audits
* Monitoring progress against the Group’s Health & Safety Audit Plan
* Developing and implementing appropriate processes for the delivery of the Group occupational H&S support
* Identifying and delivering service area improvements and risk management in line with legislation and best practice
* Providing technical occupational Health & Safety advice to Leadership Team members
NEBOSH or Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
Excellent level of knowledge about the requirements of H&S in the workplace
Expertise relevant to occupational H&S
Full driving licence
Rewards and Benefits:
30 days annual leave with an addition 3 discretionary days to be agreed
Flexible working “Trust Clock“ hours
Funding for one professional membership fee per annum
Contributory health plan to Simply Health
Opportunities to develop your career through training, including gaining professional qualifications, career coaching, mentoring etc.
Excellent defined contributions pension with a high level of employer contributions
Picturesque work location
37 hours per week
“Trust Clock” hours – set your own start and finish times throughout the week, as dictated by your workload!
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: H&S, IOSH, COSHH, OH&S, OHS, EHS, HSE
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details