Our client, based In London, is currently recruiting for a Head of Property, Strategy and Projects on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to be an award winning local authority having won 15 awards for best design developments in February 2019.
The position is due to start in April on a full time basis. The salary is £70,000 dependant on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will come from a development background and possess a vast understanding of development and regeneration projects.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Advising the council’s planning team on affordable and strategic property planning proposals to implement the most cost effective and efficient developments to be implemented
* Overseeing regeneration projects from inception to completion and advising the council’s planning team on creating affordable housing
* Building long term visions for the council’s ambitions and ensuring the delivery of all planned projects are successful
* Handling acquisitions and investments on residential and commercial projects as part of the regeneration team
* Leading, presenting and developing new projects using innovative planning strategies and providing constructive advice to all parties involved
* Evaluating strategies and project schemes to assess suitability and overall success in relation to the drafted proposals
* Supervising a team of development surveyors, planning officers, and planning advisors to implement the smooth running of regeneration projects
* A proven track record of success in a similar level role
* A recognised qualification within development
For further information on the position, please contact Nathan Purton or Kimberley Leasure on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Regeneration, Development, Strategic Planning, Residential, Commercial, Local Authority
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details