Our client, based in Bolton, is currently recruiting for a Head of Programme Delivery on a permanent contract. Our client is a large public sector organisation in the area undergoing a number of exciting projects.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. The role is a 3 year fixed-term contract with a salary of £58,000 and opportunity to earn up to £10,000 in performance related benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully delivering programmes effectively and to budget.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Developing and managing an effective stakeholder engagement plan to ensure maximum efficiency
* Work within the appropriate governance that effectively delivers change within the agreed timeline and budget
* Sourcing, mobilizing and leading the cross-functional team
* Working with information governance resources to ensure that projects and programmes are delivered consistently with regards to organizational policy and regulatory frameworks
* Excellent financial understanding, knowledge of relevant project management methodologies and strong commercial acumen
* Must have experience of programme management/change management
* Experience of delivering large and complex programmes within budget and to a high quality
* Must be prepared to resolve issues and overcome barriers that arise and broker pragmatic solutions
Please note that you require relevant experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Dom Barker or Alex Mitchell on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Programme, Programme Management, Head of Programme, Programme Delivery, Business Change, Public Sector
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*