Our client, a mid-sized Housing Association based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Head of Planned and Cyclical Maintenance to join them on a permanent basis. The role is available for a quick start.
The salary for this position is £63,697.00 per annum.
Please note that the client is also considering interim candidates for this post.
Duties will include:
* Providing direction and leadership to the planned and cyclical maintenance team
* Taking responsibility for the development and delivery of excellent operational performance and
continuous improvement of planned and cyclical maintenance services
* Carrying out annual and interim Performance and Development reviews, including one-to-ones
and ongoing management reviews
* Managing planned and cyclical maintenance within agreed budgets, objectives and targets
* Developing strategies for improved operational performance and customer satisfaction, and
driving continuous improvement through monitoring KPI’s
* Managing the day to day activity of direct reports and sub-contractors, ensuring that objectives are
met within time and budget
Please note that successful applicants must hold previous experience of the above.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing; Maintenance; Cyclical
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details