Our client, a global Management Consultancy based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Head of OD & Talent Management to provide a service to 750 staff across the UK & Ireland.
This permanent position is due to start as soon as possible and the salary is up to £65k, based on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Advising line managers on a variety of OD, L&D and Talent issues including:
– Employee Appraisals
– Talent Assessments
– Succession Planning
– Performance Management
– Employee Engagement
* Support the development of and manage the roll out of, the Company’s annual L&D Strategy for the UK & Ireland
* Continually monitor and evaluate the implementation of its L&D Strategy, to identify gaps or unintended consequences and feedback to the VP Operations
* Conduct research to understand the drivers of employee engagement, focusing on the relationship between employee engagement and company performance
* Maintain a strong knowledge of professional qualifications and accreditations required of professional post holders, and ensure all relevant qualifications and accreditations are maintained
* Support Heads of Department in the development of individual ‘on-boarding’ processes, including individual training and support for new starters
* Ensure that the Company’s ‘Career Development Process’ provides fair access to opportunity for all
* Talent Management
* Performance Management
* Succession Planning
For further information on the position, please contact Jonathon Pearson or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Talent Management, L&D, Succession Planning, Human Resources