Our client, based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for an Head of Learning & Organisational Development on a permanent basis.
The organisation is one of the region’s largest employers with almost 3,000 staff and a turnover of more than £220 million.
The salary on offer is £51,034 – £57,418.
The ideal candidate will have experience of line managing staff.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Contribute extensively to the ongoing development and delivery of the People Plan, supporting a learning culture with a strong focus on achieving the full potential of people through a wide range of development initiatives
* Work alongside the L&OD Business Partners to lead and manage the creation and delivery of mandatory and bespoke training programmes and development initiatives which are designed with leadership, management, personal progression and best practice in mind
* Lead and manage an integrated team of professionals taking a strategic approach to organisational wide interventions and solutions
* Work to continuously reflect, coordinate and promote process improvement and development at all levels within the organisation
* Encourage collaborative working, as well as acting as the Senior L&OD Business Partner
* Analyse and routinely report to key stakeholders on KPIs and management information all aspects of L&OD and Organisation Design and provide expert advice, guidance and support on structural or process changes and the potential impact on the organisation
* The successful candidate will have line managed staff
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alvin Zondo or Emily Crisp on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Head of OD, OD, Head of Organisational Development, Organisational Development, Head of L&D, Head of L&D & OD
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details