Our client an independent professional body and registered charity based in east London, is currently recruiting for a Head of HR Operations on a permanent basis.
The position is on a full time basis. The salary for this position is £60,000 – £65,000.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Improve employee engagement, in line with business objectives and values
* Deliver a professional and efficient HR operational function and oversee learning and development, payroll, recognition and performance evaluation system
* Ensure that all staff are trained appropriately and overall responsibility for staff development
* Assist the Director of HR to review and modernise management practices within the organisation to ensure that they are effective and up to date management and ways of working within the organisation
* Develop, maintain and constantly review the staff induction process to ensure that it meets the needs of the organisation and is in line with organisation values
* Manage the staff recognition process and social club committee and ensure that they are in line with the organisation values
* CIPD Qualified
* Experience working in a similar role
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Dale or Emily Crisp on 0207-430 1284 please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Operations; Head of HR; HRIS
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details