Our client, based in London, is currently recruiting for a Head of HR on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to be one of the 100 Best Not for Profit Organisations to Work For.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary for this positon is up to circa £57,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a team.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Meet regularly with Directors and Heads of Service to ensure that the service provided by the team continues to meet their needs and requirements
* Ensure that the organisation continues to meet the requirements of Investors in People accreditation and any other agreed quality standards
* Advise and assist Directors and senior managers on HR matters when they are negotiating new contracts, tenders, mergers, and other transfers of engagements
* Develop, monitor and review policy and procedure guides for staff on all aspects of employment including recruitment & selection, training & development, employee relations & managing change
* Ensure that sickness and related absence management practices are up to date and effective and to ensure that an effective stress management strategy is developed, monitored and reviewed
* Identify individual and team training / development needs to meet service delivery requirements and ensure team members can maximise their potential in their careers
* Five years’ experience in an HR department providing comprehensive HR services
* Three years’ experience of managing an HR function
* Experience of TUPE transfers
* Excellent presentation skills
* Ability to write and produce user-friendly policy and procedure guides
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matt Alderson or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; Head of HR; HR Business Partner; HR Manager; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement; Training and Development
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details