Our client, based in central London, is currently recruiting for a Head of Development Delivery on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to be one of the country’s leading social housing providers, and manages more than 60,000 homes to 140,000 residents nationwide.
The position is due to start dependant on notice on a full time basis. The salary is £89,635 plus additional company benefits.
The ideal candidate will must have significant senior management experience within development & regeneration for a large housing association and a proven track record of delivering high levels of performance and high quality homes.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Leading teams involved in managing and successfully delivering development and complex regeneration projects – projects generally up to 300 homes in size
* Ensure projects are delivered to time and within budget from the point of handover from New Business or Major Projects teams
* Work with Construction, Design & Quality teams to ensure effective contract compliance monitoring, post-contract/post- project performance and compliance with the ethos of the Hackitt Review
* Provide reports to Development Management Team, Project Review Group and Executive Team on the performance of all schemes in their remit
* Ensure the client role is performed to a high standard and contractual responsibility is maintained by closely monitoring technical, contractual and financial performance throughout contracts
* Oversee consultation regarding any proposed development works with residents and other stakeholders, ensuring that consultation processes are adhered to
* Effective management of risk within the development process
* Several years working at a senior level on complex development/regeneration projects
* A chartered membership would be highly desirable
* A proven track record in managing successful development teams within the social housing sector
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Nathan Purton or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Director of, Regeneration, New Build, RIBA, Construction, Housing
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details