Our client, a reputable Housing Association based in Lancashire, is currently recruiting for a Head of Care to join them on a permanent basis. The individual will be responsible for putting strategic plans in place for future growth across the organisation’s care services.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Leading a range of care services, including health care, residential care and domiciliary care
* Ensuring that the service development targets are continually improved in line with CQC requirements and best practice in the sector
* Effectively managing care services to achieve best standards of care
* Holding responsibility for financial outcomes and budget management
* Ensuring that the services have a workforce that is appropriately trained and has the appropriate skill mix
* Contributing to the development of workforce planning within the service
* Implementing and monitoring risk management and quality assurance policies and systems effectively
* Building networks and ensuring next steps are put in place for growth and development
* Providing effective line management, mentoring and support for the Registered Managers across the care homes
* Working closely with the Director and Health and Wellbeing SLT services to market, develop, analyse and interpret information in order to effectively plan and develop care services
The successful candidate must have a degree level or equivalent qualification and experience within management and development of residential care.
For further information on the position, please contact Amy Mackley or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details