Our client, a fast growing company operating within the Hospitality sector, is currently recruiting for a Group HR Manager on a permanent basis. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the salary is up to £60,000 per annum. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the Hospitality sector (or similar) and be willing to undertake nationwide travel to support a wide network of HR Managers.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing a remote team of Human Resources specialists in areas of Employee Relations, Learning & Development and Compensation & Benefits
* Performing as the central point of contact for standalone HR Managers
* Supporting the Employee Relations Manager with complex cases
* Developing employee engagement activities to strengthen the organisation’s brand
* Working with the HR team to develop an annual HR Plan that meets the needs of the business and delivers on-going improvements
* Supporting the L&D Manager to develop future General Managers on the High Potential Programme and assist with other areas of training
* Leading on any TUPE or integration processes across the business
* Coaching and developing a team of HR professionals and Senior Managers
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.