Our client, based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Grounds Worker on a temporary contract for six weeks.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To complete all aspects of ground work within the required time allocation
* To undertake the following tasks:
* Paving/slabbing and associated works
* Drainage/Inspection chambers, construction and repairs to associated drainage/blockages works
* Dig out work preparing for drainage/water supply works
* Fencing works
* Dismantling brickwork
* Gutter cleans and minor repairs to rain water goods
* Garden clearance/landscaping
* Assist trade colleagues to undertake there role
* To prepare grounds for fencing and other basic building tasks
For further information on the position, please contact Roshanne Rid or Tom Campbell on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Grounds Worker, Maintenance, Multi-trade Operative, Labourer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details