Our client, a global and reputable Tour Operator based near Victoria, is currently recruiting for a Global HR Manager on a permanent basis.
The role will be reporting into the CFO and will allow the successful candidate to hold full accountability for the operational delivery of the HR function.
The position is a full time contract with a salary bracket of £60,000 – £70,000 pending experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintain a HR team that effectively supports the business to achieve its goals
* Help to build a team culture where there is a strong focus on service and continuous improvement
* Support UK people managers and UK HR Resources to effectively run and support fair grievance, disciplinary, and absence procedures
* Implementing new and existing HR policies, procedures and processes
* Supporting Group HR requirements with reporting and local, regional and/or global HR initiatives appropriate
* Ensure that learning and training methods exist to support the roll out of people initiatives within a global organization
* Aid the development of a fair, affordable, and competitive reward strategy
* Support the creation and embedding of a global (locally adapted) on boarding process creating brand ambassadors for the company’s vision, mission and values
* Strong HR compliance experience
* Managed a number of HR projects
* IT literate
For further information on the position, please contact Jonathon Pearson or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.