Our private sector client, based in Cambridgeshire, is currently recruiting for Generalist HR Advisor on a fixed-term contract basis for eleven months. Our client is has a European presence however is driven by core business vales based on corporate social responsibility.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a proven generalist experience and hold CIPD qualifications.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working alongside colleagues to provide a full generalist HR service to employees and management, including acting as the primary contact for resolving incoming departmental queries
* Providing comprehensive advice and support on the application of HR policies and processes, and supporting the development of new policies in line with legislative change or business requirement
* Handling business wide recruitment, including liaising with hiring managers, advertising, screening applicants and handling interviews
* Responsible for employee on boarding, handling new starter administration, pre-employment checks and initial induction
* Supporting payroll processes, including updating employee records and uploading information regarding pay rates, adjustments and leave
* Processing reward incentives including advising employees on benefits and entitlements and liaising with external providers as required
* Managing departmental administration and handling ad-hoc project based tasks as and when required by management
* CIPD qualified
* Proven generalist experience within the private sector
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Laura Coney on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR Advisor; HR Office; Human Resources; Generalist HR; HR Policy; Recruitment; Reward; Benefit; Payroll
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details