Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a General Building Operative on a permanent basis. Our client is embarking on an ambitious period of growth and are looking for experienced builders to aid in the process.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have decorating experience and hold a Full UK Drivers License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing efficient bricklaying, concrete, block work and carry out building work utilising a full range of skills
* This will include new brickwork, repairs and alterations to existing stone, walling, pointing, drainage, roof slating, built-up felt, wall tiling and simple joinery tasks
* Undertaking fencing work, both post and panel/wire and chain link
* Measuring for fittings and listing necessary materials
* Maintaining and replenishing vehicle stock
* Collecting and delivering materials
* Erecting, using and dismantling access equipment
* A Full UK Drivers’ License
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.