Our client, a global management consultancy based in London, is currently recruiting for a GDPR Specialist on a temporary contract for six months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis of 37.5 hours. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Identify compliance gaps in current practices and developing change plans to ensure the collection, storage and use of all aspect of employee and candidate data remains compliant
* Review and communicate the organisations data protection and privacy policies
* Amend any employment contracts and other systems to ensure compliance
* Identify and resolve project difficulties through effective dialogue with key stakeholders
* Knowledge and understanding of GDPR and GDPR legislation
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or Will Macdonald on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details