Our client, based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a GDPR Project Manager on a temporary contract for a minimum of six months. Our client is a software developer who develop solutions on the forefront of retailing for more than 1,000 of the world’s most iconic brands.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The daily rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a have a car.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Identify compliance gaps in current practices and developing change plans to ensure the collection, storage and use of all aspect of employee and candidate data remains compliant
* Review and communicate the organisations data protection and privacy policies
* Amend any employment contracts and other systems to ensure compliance
* Identify and resolve project difficulties through effective dialogue with key stakeholders
* Extensive GDPR knowledge and experience
For further information on the position, please contact Emilie Stevenson or Jonathon Pearson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Technology, Software, GDPR