Our client, a highly respected Housing Association, is looking for an experienced Gas Service Engineer on a full-time, temporary basis. The contract length is initially expected to be 4 weeks, with strong potential for extension. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone seeking employment in a fast-paced environment with strong career development opportunities.
This organisation is based in Manchester and they are passionate about building, maintaining and growing neighbourhoods where customers feel supported and empowered. They encourage strong relationships to be built between the staff and customers in order to provide the best service possible at all levels.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Undertake boiler servicing within tenanted social housing properties
* Carry out servicing and breakdown works on a variety of domestic appliances
* Maintain health and safety within domestic and commercial properties
* Liaise with tenants and answer any questions they may have in regards to their gas appliances
* Assess properties for replacement boilers
* Service and install heating systems and boilers within properties
The successful candidate must have domestic experience, be Gas Registered and hold a full UK Driving License.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.