Our client, based in Gloucestershire, is currently recruiting for a Gas Engineer on a temporary contract for Four months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience carrying out Boiler services in Social Housing properties and hold a Full UK Driving License
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out planned boiler services on Social Housing Properties
* Attending call outs for domestic boiler breakdowns
* Using a handheld PDA to receive scheduled appointments
* Liaising with customers to identify boiler issues and carry out first fix maintenance
* Carried out Boiler Services within a Social Housing environment
* A Full UK Driving License
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.