Our client, based in North West Lancashire, is currently recruiting for a Food Safety Specialist on a temporary contract for six months.
The position is due to start soon on a full time or Part time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position
The successful candidate must have experience of inspecting food premises
Duties will include (but not limited to)
* Prepare food regulation and Port Health post BREXIT
* Working with food businesses who might be importing/exporting food as part of their business, and working closely with the operators of the Port
* Prepare for existing Europe and the changes to regulations covering goods movement into and out of the UK.
* Delivering a full range of food and safety interventions including inspections, audits, sampling, investigation and enforcement
* Carrying out enforcement duties such as drafting and services notices and Section 9 statements and completing property closures
* Preparing prosecutions files for court presentation and representing the organization in court when required
* Investigating complaints about food businesses and workplaces when required
*Issuing standard letters and NFHR stickers for 3* and above
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
*A relevant qualification in Food Safety
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Reynolds or Kirsty Murrall on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Environmental Health, Food Safety
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details