Our client, based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Floating Support Worker on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to have a silver accreditation with Investors in People and they provide various services to over 11,000 people in the District.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis of 35 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an Enhanced DBS within three months and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing floating support to a caseload of around 20 clients who suffer from a range of mental health needs from low to complex
* Supporting service users to work towards their identified goals, promote personal responsibility and self-confidence through a solution focused and recovery orientated approach
* Providing 1:1 support and create/update individually tailored support plans and risk assessments
* Enabling individuals to self-manage their personal and domestic resources where necessary by providing support with regards to welfare benefits and budgeting
* Liaising with external agencies to help obtain additional support services for the clients
* Participating in support plan reviews and liaising with senior staff on the effectiveness of support
* Enabling and encouraging service users to find out about local services and facilities within their community and facilitate access to alternative services where specific needs are identified
Knowledge and Experience required:
* Experience working with venerable clients
* Have had an Enhanced DBS within the last three years
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Lane or Samuel Geary on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social housing; Support Worker; Floating Support; Sheltered Housing; Leasehold