Our client, based in North Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Floating Support Worker on a temporary basis for one month. Our client is proud to have accreditation with Investors in People, specialising in transforming business performance through people.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis of 20 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing generic housing related support to a variety of service users including those with mental health, substance misuse issues and facing homelessness etc
* Managing a caseload of approx. 10 service users, including those with substance misuse issues and challenging behaviour
* Assisting with setting up of tenancies and provided advice on maintaining accommodation
* Providing advice on rent payment plants, benefit advice and housing applications
* Carrying out risk assessments and update support plans
* Working in a drop in centre, assisting the general public with housing related support and employment
* Managed a case load of clients previously
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Katie Mason or Rachel Birbeck on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: floating support worker; support worker; housing advice; housing advisor; supported housing; triage officer; hostel worker; support assistant; key worker; project worker; homeless prevention; floating support; housing support worker