Our client, based in West Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Fire Compliance Officer on a permanent basis. Our client employs more than 1,400 people, and is committed to offering their employees the best possible working conditions and opportunities for training and personal development.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £37,000.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking progress their career within Compliance.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Deliver expert fire risk assessment services across the whole of the organisation’s premises and activities and produce written fire risk assessments, which identify all risks and actions required to remedy them
* Undertake or review the current fire risk assessments, providing detailed reports to the Property Compliance Manager on any findings, which require actions to ensure full compliance with fire safety legislation
* Ensure that managers and employees within the organisation are made aware of the best fire safety practice for the work they undertake
* Produce detailed reports for the Fire Safety Compliance Group on areas of compliance and non-compliance, advising on actions required to meet full compliance with fire safety legislation
* Maintain accurate and up to date fire-safety records and files
* Manage contracts related to fire safety including fire suppression and detection contracts, firefighting contracts, works undertaken by contractors related to fire stopping and fire door installation projects
* Fire safety training
* Fire risk assessments
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Megan Hughes or Roshanne Rid on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Fire, Fire Risk Assessments, Compliance, legislation, social housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!**Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details