Our client, based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
They are a leading Housing Association and have been shortlisted for UK Housing Awards and have previously been awarded Gold accreditation with Investors in People.
The client is offering a competitive salary between £41,500 – £45,500
The ideal candidate will be a qualified account, experience within the housing sector would be desirable.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintain financial accounting records and produce annual statutory accounts
* Work with the Senior Management Accountant in the provision of monthly financial reports for Group subsidiaries/joint ventures, including income and expenditure accounts, capital expenditure and balance sheet analysis
* Create annual budgets for companies within the Group and oversee the monitoring of these budgets
* Provide a full suite of balance sheet reports for the Group, including forensic analysis of accounts
* Act as the owner of the fixed asset register for Group companies, ensuring additions and disposals are accounted for in a timely manner, and to incorporate the register into the regular reporting of financial performance
* Reconcile the fixed asset register with the nominal ledger for each Group company
* Monitor the income and expenditure for group subsidiaries to ensure adherence to agreed business plans, and to report on variances against that plan (inclusive of capital expenditure)
* Develop and operate various accounting controls within the Finance function, relating to balance sheet recs, account monitoring and core financial controls
* Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
For further information on the position, please contact Zoe Wherry or Puja Ladva on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details