Our client, based in North London, is currently recruiting for a Finance Systems Manager on a permanent contract. Our client is a pioneering Community Benefit Society and Housing Association who have been awarded for their affordable housing developments and recognised for promoting homeownership.
The start date is flexible according to notice and the role will be on a full time basis. Offering £51,472 per annum, this post is also subject to a performance related bonus of up to 5%.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate delivering systems improvements in at least one of the following areas – rent accounting, purchase ledger, sales ledger or credit control.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Overseeing all purchase ledger, Council Tax and DPS payments for the group
* Leading on all systems based projects in areas covered by this role
* Overseeing all non-rent sales invoicing and credit control for the group
* Running the rent ledger for the group including account reconciliations
* Supporting the Assistant Finance Director by engaging with colleagues across the group and by deputising as and when required
* Developing and motivating the team and working with other senior finance staff in providing leadership within the Finance team
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* Experience of working at a supervisory level and managing financial transaction processing
* Experience implementing or reviewing financial systems and procedures, e.g. internal check and control
* An accounting qualification or progress towards is desirable
* Experience of using SUN and a housing management system is also desirable
For further information on the position, please contact Oliver Kontis or Daniel Loughrey on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing, Not-for-Profit, Finance Systems