Our client, based in Northamptonshire, is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on a temporary basis, within the public sector.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time time basis. The day rate is up to £200 dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Business partner with other line managers across the Transactional team
* Creating strong, relationships with other managers and support in their management
* Assist in the management of budgets, advise and assist managers to ensure budgets are in line
* Strategic financial management and investigate financial management needs
* Produce operational accountancy arrangements
* Create and refer to performance management framework, ensuring KPI’s are in line
* Driving of the efficiency agenda
* Lead and manage the provision of high quality financial support to Directors, Heads of Service and Service Managers
* Management Accounts
* Experience within a similar role
* Full UK driving license and car available
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Clara Willis on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details