Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant on a temporary to permanent contract. Our client is proud to be considered as a leader in their sector for the local area through being driven and focused on the quality of service provided.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate and salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector and be AAT qualified as a minimum.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the collection of debt recovery and outstanding fees, ensuring all late payers are chased via telephone and letter
* Reconciling billing, purchase and nominal ledgers and entering receipts and payments against accounts
* Processing the monthly payroll for approximately 85 employees and ensuring pensions contributions are recorded
* Producing financial reports as and when requested by the Finance Manager and ensuring bank transactions are recorded accurately
* Assisting with the monitoring of budgets for departments and recording all payments including cheque payments and credit and debit card transactions
* Ensuring all reimbursed petty cash is recorded and reconciled to the petty cash book
* Acting as a main point of contact for queries whilst carrying out aspects of general office administration
* Registering bank transactions and taking and recording credit and debit card transactions
* Intermediate level of Excel (VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables)
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* AAT qualified or equivalent
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Win Banh or Clara Willis on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: FINANCE ASSISTANT, CREDIT CONTROL, RECONCILIATIONS, PAYROLL
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details