Our client, a developing Housing Association based in South East London, is currently recruiting for a Finance & Admin Officer on a temporary basis.
The role is due to start immediately, and is a full time position – 35 hours.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Processing all income and expenditure, writing cheques, making bacs payments and paying cheques into the bank
* Conducting reconciliations of the rent and current accounts on a weekly and monthly basis
* Inputting all transactions onto the accounting system and downloading payments
* Posting rent receipts and invoices, preparing annual rent and service charge increases
* Managing petty cash and producing monthly spread sheets
* Carrying out any other ad-hoc duties as required, including report writing, mail merges and preparing paperwork
* Strong administrative skills
* IT literate – VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Zoe Wherry or Halcyon Griffith on 0207-430 1284.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Reconciliations, Bookkeeping, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details