Our client, based in Croydon, is currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager on a temporary contract for at least one month. Our client is proud to be accredited as a leading Private School.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will hold a full UK Driving License and have access to their own vehicle.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing and developing the site and driver teams for the schools, which will include staff cover of sites and allocation of workloads
* Identifying any short term repairs and maintenance works across sites and ensuring Health & Safety compliance and budgetary alignment at all times
* Maintaining and developing industry knowledge and ensuring sites remain at industry standards in relation to site management
* Ensuring all defects are reported and resolved within a timely manner and that all repairs and maintenance are completed as planned
* Guaranteeing Health & Safety standards are met and that any issues are resolved within sensible deadlines
* Completing regular hygiene checks and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness are maintained at all times
* Acting as the main key holder for the school and ensuring the opening and closing of the premises maintained company safeguarding and legal procedures
* Relevant qualification in Facilities Management or Health & Safety
* Full UK Driving License
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Webb or Nathan Purton on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Facilities; Estates; Site; Education; NEBOSH
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details