Our client, based in Leicestershire, is currently recruiting for an Extra Care Scheme Manager on a permanent contract. Our client is a large social housing provider who works across the East Midlands and manages over 700 units within their supported housing service.
The position is on a full time permanent basis of 35 hours per week. The annual salary is £23,176.47.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an Extra Care setting, and will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check which will be provided for the successful candidate.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Cover a 62 bed scheme and deal with housing management support
* Conduct Health and Safety checks on properties
* Manage the waiting list, allocations and lettings of properties
* To ensure a safe working environment in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations
* Maximise income and provide welfare and benefits advice
* Carry out risk assessments and support plans
* Deal with tenancy sustainment and promote independence
* Significant experience of managing accommodation services for older people
* Knowledge/experience of housing and welfare benefits
* Experience of monitoring service delivery
* Have or willing to work towards a professional housing qualification
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Samuel Birt or Stuart Montgomery on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Scheme Manager; Support Worker; Support Manager; Supported People; Supported Housing; Supporting People; Housing Manager
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details