Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for an Executive Support Assistant on a temporary contract for one month ongoing. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an Enhanced DBS or be willing to carry one out.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Arranging draft agendas, attending and taking minutes of meetings, preparing documentation for meetings
* Devising and maintaining up-to-date soft and hard copy filing and retrieval systems
* Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations and any other documents as required
* Providing an effective diary service to the Executive, understanding priorities and short, medium and long term commitments
* Attending meetings, up to and including board level, to take and transcribe minutes, maintaining awareness of initiatives and developments that affect the organisation
* Being responsible for meeting and greeting visitors
* Overseeing the production of presentations and reports produced by the Executive, including proof reading, formatting and preparing for use of ICT equipment
* Ensuring that the Executive is prepared for meetings with papers provided in advance of the meetings
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Experience in dealing with confidential information in an appropriate manner* Previous experience of a similar role as a Personal Assistant or in a busy administration based environment
* High order organisational and administrative/IT skills
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Dale or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: PA; Personal Assistant; EA; Executive Assistant
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details