Our client, based in Liverpool, is currently recruiting for an Executive Support Administrator on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is a well established Housing Association.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a Housing Association, NHS or Local Government.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting and assisting with the administration and organisation of an Annual General Meeting and Group Annual Conference
* Arranging, organising and communicating for internal and external corporate meetings including booking rooms, IT equipment and refreshments
* Dealing with correspondence, filing documentation, photocopying and managing the diary
* Allocating the responsibility for the implementation of decisions following Board and Committee meetings
* Maintaining and logging all Gifts and Hospitality on behalf of the Deputy Chief Executive
* Arranging monthly auditing of the register by the Deputy Chief Executive
* Ordering relevant items under the stock purchasing system for Board and Committees
* Ensuring all meetings with Board Directors are recorded, accurately minuted and filed
* Assisting with regular duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Tea
For further information on the position, please contact Amy Mackley or Stephanie Beer or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Team Administrator, Administrator
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!