Our client, based in Coventry, is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to Director on a fixed term contract for 5 months. Our client is a long established Not-for-Profit organisation, offering a benefits package including 20 days annual leave and a matched work pension rate of 8%.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is £22, 278.
The ideal candidate will ideally have charity experience, be willing to work some unsociable hours and stay away from home.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To assist the Corporate Directorate in undertaking their functions, including acting as a point of reference and liaising with the senior managers and a variety of external stakeholders
* Providing general administrative support, such as dealing with internal and external enquiries, photocopying, assisting with distributions, filing, completing standard letters
* Assisting the Corporate Directorate with the production of reports, publications, presentations, policies and procedures and data management. This includes drafting, proof reading and improving presentational layout
* Undertaking diary management, including travel considerations, booking accommodation and facilities
* Arranging and servicing meetings, including arranging a suitable location and refreshments, drafting of agendas, inviting delegates to meetings, checking, collation dispatch or transportation of papers before or at meetings and minute taking
* To undertake such other administrative and secretarial tasks as may be reasonably required from time to time such as ordering stationery, dealing with the post and preparing rotas
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Fiona Williams on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: EA; Executive Assistant; PA; Personal Assistant
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details