Our client, a leading third sector organisation based in Walsall, is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant on a temporary contract for two months initially.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have recent experience of supporting at an Executive level, including servicing Board meetings and taking minutes.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing the Group Executive team with efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support and acting as a first point of contact whilst providing a confidential and comprehensive service
* Understanding the key roles, responsibilities and priorities of the Executive Directors, proactively building strong relationships with all internal and external contacts in order to provide a high level of support
* Proactively managing the Executive Directors’ diaries, reviewing diary commitments with both internal and external contacts and exercising a high level of judgement on priorities
* Undertaking proactive e-mail management, ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up, responded to and actioned as appropriate
* Ensured that appropriate arrangements are made for attendance at external events and meetings including booking travel and hotel accommodation
* Ensuring that relevant reports are prepared in a timely manner and are circulated and distributed as necessary
* Dealing with all correspondence for the Executive Directors including sifting and prioritising, passing on incoming post and following up the responses where necessary
* Recent experience of minuting Board level meetings
* Supporting at an Executive or Directorate level
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Murphy or Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA
*Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!