Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant on a temporary contract for four weeks initially, with possibility for extension. Our client is an expanding organisation with state-of-the-art facilities and is a great opportunity to develop in a commercially focused environment.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have proven experience of providing support at an executive level and a background within the legal sector is desirable.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Developing and maintaining administrative systems to support the activities of the Executive team, including maintaining a comprehensive and dynamic diary of appointments, arranging meetings and ensuring organisation during busy periods
* Acting as the initial contact for the department, handling, responding to or diverting enquiries as appropriate
* Providing support for a range of formal and informal meetings including identifying and producing an agenda and drafting routine papers and reports
* Prioritising, coordinating and arranging meetings including preparing briefing material, and distributing papers and agendas
* Collecting, collating and presenting data on a variety of topics as required and supporting various governance and committee initiatives
* Reviewing, establishing and managing systems and handling record keeping, ensuring information is accessible and retained in an appropriate manner
* Maintaining a detailed calendar of priorities, deadlines and key events and proactively advising on impending deadlines
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Executive Assistant, EA, Personal Assistant, PA
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*