Our client, based in Essex, is currently recruiting for an ER Specialist on a fixed term contract for 12 months. Our client is proud to be one of the largest UK retailers.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is a maximum of £28,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of employment law.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as the first point of contact for line managers on employee relations (ER) matters, providing specialist advice and solutions in line with current legislation
* Provide advice on employee relations cases including, but not limited to, disciplinaries, grievances and absence management
* Produce outcome letters and other ad hoc documentation from appropriate managers
* Complete administration as and when appropriate
* Worked with Line Managers to ensure the timely, effective and legally compliant management of the Company’s long term absence process
* Support the HR Manager in reviewing Company policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and to seek improvement to working practices with a view to increasing efficiency, productivity and effectiveness
* Producing Weekly and monthly reports for the HR Manager
* Be able to oversee up to 20 ER cases at any one time
* Strong knowledge of employment law
* Team Player
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Employee Relations; ER; Case Management;
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details