Our client based in Hertfordshire is looking for an Environmental Health Officer.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as the first point of contact for any complaints of nuisance including noise and odour
* Holding responsibility for carrying out investigations into nuisance complaints and carry out estate visits
* Undertaking planning and licencing applications from a nuisance perspective and work alongside the technical officers
* Dealing with enforcement action following on from investigations, serving abatement notices as and when required
* Being in charge of preparing paperwork for court representation and carry out default action including seizing property
* Liaising with multiple services, partner and independent agencies on matters responding to member enquiries within the Environmental Health remit
If you are interested in this role please contact Shivana Jethwa on 01923-631 035 or email email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an Employment/Business agency in relation to this post.