Our client, based in Worcestershire, is currently recruiting for an English Teacher on a temporary contract until the end of the academic year (July 2019). The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have QTS/QTLS and must hold a current DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Planning, preparation and delivery of GCSE English lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 learners with extremely challenging behavior
* Setting assignments of appropriate nature and providing detailed feedback on student attainment for the SLT
* Managing behavior both within the classroom and around the school
* Attending parents evenings and departmental meetings as required
* Liaising with parents with regard to student progress and pastoral issues
For further information on the position, please contact Stephanie Beer or George Ashby on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details