Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for an Engineer on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience on major and minor highways projects.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Price Bills of Quantities for the Construction and Development section, for both minor and major works projects, with reference to highway projects
* Assist in the preparation and design of contract documents, tender documents and bills of quantities including drawings using CAD and IT Facilities
* Have an understanding of current design standards and utilize various computer packages
* Assist with CDM 2015 regulations
* Monitor all orders placed and ensure they are charged correctly
* Compile monthly variations for works carried out by works units and monitor any discrepancies
* Take responsibility for all final claim evaluations
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: CAD; Engineering; Highways; Tender Documents; Council
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*