Our client, based in Cumbria, is currently recruiting for an Empty homes Officer on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a working within empty homes and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Getting in contact with private landlord and owners to discuss their empty properties
* Getting an understanding of why the property is still vacant
* Assisting them to create a plan on how to get it back into use
* Using your knowledge of properties to identify whether repairs work needs to be undertaken or not on the property
* Negotiating what work needs to be done on the property for it to get back in use
* Taking incoming calls from the public regarding empty properties in their area
* Being able to identify Health & Safety work that needs to be undertaken on the property
* Empty Homes Experience
* Understanding of Properties and their H&S
* HHSRS experience desirable
For further information on the position, please contact Elliot Cook or Molly Haley on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Void properties, empty homes