Our client, based in Dorset, is currently recruiting for a number of Electricians on a temporary contract for three months, with the potential to move on to a permanent basis. Our client our a Social Housing provider who are looking to accelerate thier planned work programmes in light of restrictions being lifted. The role comes with a van and fuel card.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have Social Housing experience, and a Full UK Drivers’ license.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Complete test and inspections within tenanted Social Housing properties
* Fault finding and fuse board changing
* Undertake works that are part of planned maintenance programmes
* Carry out light remedial works within domestic properties including first and second fix work
* Liaise with tenants to provide updates on work being carried out
* Complete rewires on an ad hoc basis
* Replace and repair heaters and showers within domestic properties, as well as carrying out maintenance on air source heat pumps
* Complete work from a PDA and update records accordingly
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Carpentry; Joinery; Property Management; Construction
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details