Our client, based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for an Electrician on a 12 weeks temporary to permanent contract. Our client is a forward-thinking Social Organisation that positively impacts communities.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an NVQ L3 Electrical qualification, 17th Edition, and an ECS card.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake periodic testing and fault diagnosis on domestic circuitry in Social Housing properties
* Liaise with tenants regarding repairs
* Fault diagnosis in Social Housing properties
* Liaising with tenants to communicate necessary repair needs
* Dealing with Asbestos
* Undertaking maintenance and remedial works on domestic circuitry in tenanted properties
* ECS certificate
* NVQ Level 3
* Full UK Driving Licence
* 17th Edition
* Knowledge of testing and inspecting
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details