Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for an Electrician on a temporary contract for four months ongoing.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have Test and Inspections, 2391 and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out responsive electrical maintenance on Domestic Social Housing Properties
* Completing cyclical 5 yearly checks and maintenance works on domestic social housing properties
* Using a handheld PDA to undertake testing work as part of a 5 year testing program
* Completing and compiling electrical condition reports
* Booking in remedial works when necessary
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact George Ashby or Pav Singh on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details