Our client, based in Worcestershire, is currently recruiting for an Electrician on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to have a gold accreditation with Investors in People and they provide various services to 45,000 homes across the District.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position. Contracted hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
The ideal candidate will have a hold a full UK Driver’s License and have access to their own tools.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out responsive electrical maintenance and repairs on kitchen and bathroom installations on tenanted properties
* Using a handheld PDA to undertake periodic testing work
* Complete full property inspections and carry out electrical installations
* Complete 10-15 jobs per day
* Maintain and repair all electrical equipment
* Complete and compile electrical condition reports
* Carry out inspections, testing, deal with remedial work, electrical installation and new project work
* Survey the work that needs to be completed through assessing parts required and ordered through recommended wholesalers
* City and Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395
* 17th or 18th Edition
* Asbestos awareness
* Working at heights
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ailis Reilly or Roshanne Rid on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Electrician; Electrical; 17th edition; 18th edition; 2383; 2391; housing; Council; local authority
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details