Our client, based in Northamptonshire, is currently recruiting for an Electrician on a permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carry out quality and efficient testing, day to day and voids repairs and upgrades to domestic properties
* Comply with the Health & Safety Policy, ensuring own and others health and safety
* To be responsible for carrying out high quality repairs to the housing stock in accordance with customers’ requirements working on both occupied and empty homes as the need arises
* Ensure correct and appropriate use of Company property (e.g. Mobile Tech, Vehicle etc.)
* Provide the highest level of customer care
* Liaise as necessary with other sections/trades to ensure implementation and completion of repairs and maintenance works
* To be responsible for undertaking any multi-skilled tasks work as appropriate as allocated by management
* Level 3 Electro technical studies C&G 2330 or equivalent
* 17th Edition (BS2382)
* Inspection & Testing (BS2391 or suitable equivalent)
* Suitable demonstration of competences such as significant practical experience or a relevant NVQ 3 will be required to achieve compliance bodies’ registration
* Ideally you will also be trained in 18th Edition however this is not essential
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Campbell or Megan Hughes on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Electrician, Housing, Tenanted, Residential, Council, Domestic
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details