Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for an electrician on a temporary contract for three months with a van provided. Our client are a reputable housing association who are proud to supply quality homes at affordable prices throughout the Wiltshire area.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have 18th Edition Qualifications and Hold a Full UK Drivers’ License.
Duties will include (but not limited to)
* Undertaking day to day electrical repairs and fault diagnosis in occupied or properties, including major and minor installation and repair of electrical equipment
* Working off a PDA, logging and completing jobs on an continual basis
* Completing work in the Kitchen refurbishment team, undertaking the wiring in of electrical goods
* 18th Edition Qualifications
* Hold a Full UK Drivers’ License.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or George Ashby on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.