Our client, based in South Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Supervisor on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is proud to have a gold accreditation with Investors in People and have been voted by the Sunday Times a top 100 non-profit organisation.
The position is due to start on short notice on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Directly supervise a team of seven Electricians, managing reactive repairs, voids, planned repairs and installation & testing across 6,000 properties across South Yorkshire
* Identify faults and work alongside the planned repairs team to book in appropriate remedial works following inspection
* Communicate effectively with tenants and staff to ensure that work is carried out in line with the Association’s existing policies and procedures
* Operating in accordance with all regulatory and statutory requirements and service specifications.
* Obtain materials, plant and equipment required to carry out work from direct services Organisation stores or local merchants and be accountable for all items of material and plant used to carry out work
* Complete Signing of all electrical works with compliance body NAPA
* Ensure Void electrical works are done in a timely manner to ensure fast property turn arounds.
* 18th addition electrical qualification
* 2391 and 2392 testing qualification
* Experience using First Touch Compliance (desirable)
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Joe Torr or Ailis Reilly on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: (“Electrician” or “Electrical”) and (“17th edition” or “18th edition” or “2383” or “2391”) and (“housing” or “Council” or “local authority”) and (“Repairs” or “responsive” or “maintenance” or “asset management”)
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details