Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Due Diligence Analyst on a temporary contract for two months.
They are a prestigious, long standing, higher education institution well known for award-winning and cutting edge research.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Communicating via written and oral correspondence with third-party collaborators for due diligence information gathering purposes, assisting with any related enquiries
* Following the due diligence procedures manual to undertake due diligence assessments
* Performing internet searches to verify collaborator information and search for adverse information on collaborators, collaborator staff, and related parties
* Using initiative and judgement to resolve complex queries from internal and external stakeholders, supported by uniform-guidance regulation or sponsor requirements, and then simplifying the response with user-friendly terminology and instructions
* Establishing and building relationships to learn and share ideas with external stakeholders and increase the School’s reputation as a preferred collaborator.
* Assisting the Revenue Accountant and Research Operations Manager with special requests or other tasks as requested
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* P/Q CIMA or ACCA
* Agresso experience is desired but not essential
For further information on the position, please contact Ehren Smith or Puja Ladva on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*