Our client, based in Dorset, is currently recruiting for a Domestic Heating Engineer on a temporary contract for three months. Our client are one of the largest housing providers in the South West, and are looking to add to their growing Gas Maintenance department.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Social Housing, have access to their own vehicle (full PPE provided), and be Gas Safe registered.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Complete reactive maintenance on boilers and heating systems within domestic properties
* Ensure all work falls in line with Industry British Standards
* Carry out inspections on void properties prior to planned maintenance as required
* Complete all required paperwork in line with The Landlord obligations and duty of care
* Ensure all materials and vehicles are replenished
* Provide advice to colleagues and customers where required
* Supervise and mentor apprentices as necessary
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Maintenance; Gas Engineer; Heating Engineer
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details