Our client, based in Exeter, is currently recruiting for a Disrepair Manager on a temporary contract for Six months. Our client are a regional Social Housing provider, who are seeking a candidate with a wealth of Disrepair experience, who can update internal policies are processes.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have recent disrepair experience, and hold a Full UK Driver’s license.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Review all current disrepair processes and rewrite (if necessary) to ensure consistency and transparency
* Work across the organisation coordinating disrepair claims and work closely with legal team and legal framework
* Report monthly on disrepair claims and highlight areas of concern to management and the legal team
* Act on surveyor’s reports and raise repairs/works required. (RBS/MO survey and/or claimants’ survey report)
* Liaise with Solicitors on options of claim, defence/settlement. (an understanding of value of claim and how settlements are equated)
* Develop excellent professional relationships with approved Day to Day Repairs contractors ensuring they deliver a great customer experience and ensuring compliance with our Code of Conduct
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Thomas Anderton on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Legal; Disrepair; Social Housing; Management
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details